18. Xiaowen Xu, Pingping Zhang, Ruiyuan Zhang, Nan Zhang*, Wei Jiang*, A DNA walker powered by endogenous enzymes for imaging uracil-DNA glycosylase activity in living cells. Chemical Communications, 2019, 55, 6026-6029.
17. Xiaowen Xu, Lei Wang, Wanling Cui, Wei Jiang*, Multiple sealed primers-mediated rolling circle amplification strategy for sensitive and specific detection of DNA methyltransferase activity. Talanta, 2019, 194, 282-288.
16.Xiaowen Xu, Lei Wang, Desong Zhu, Yan Wang*, Wei Jiang*, Protein binding protection in combination with DNA masking for sensitive and reliable transcription factor detection. Talanta, 2018, 186, 293-298.
15.Xiaowen Xu, Lei Wang, Wanling Cui, Wei Jiang*, An integrated and restructive probe mediated strand displacement amplification strategy for sensitive and specific DNA methyltransferase activity detection. Sensors and Actuators B, 2018, 266,124-130.
14.Xiaowen Xu, Lei Wang, Kan Li, Qihong Huang, Wei Jiang*, A smart DNA tweezer for detection of human telomerase activity. Analytical Chemistry, 2018, 90, 3521-3530.
13. Rui Wang, Lei Wang,Xiaowen Xu*, Wei Jiang*, An enzyme-free and label-free fluorescence biosensor for microRNA detection based on cascade amplification of DNAzyme-powered three-dimensional DNA walker and hybridization chain reaction. Sensors and Actuators B, 2018, 268, 287-292.
12. Pingping Zhang, Lei Wang, Haiyan Zhao,Xiaowen Xu*, Wei Jiang*, Self-primer and self-template recycle rolling circle amplification strategy for sensitive detection of uracil-DNA glycosylase activity, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2018, 1001, 119-124.
11. Wenjing Chen, Lei Wang, Rong He,Xiaowen Xu*, Wei Jiang*, Convertible DNA ends-based silver nanoprobes for colorimetric detection human telomerase activity. Talanta, 2018, 178, 458-463.
10.Xiaowen Xu, Lei Wang, Yushu Wu, Wei Jiang*, Uracil removal-inhibited ligase reaction in combination with catalytic hairpin assembly for the sensitive and specific detection of uracil-DNA glycosylase activity. Analyst, 2017, 142,4655-4660.
9.Xiaowen Xu, Haiping Wei, Wei Jiang*, A target triggered proximity combination-based fluorescence sensing strategy for adenosine detection. Analyst, 2017, 142, 2247-2252.
8. Haixiang Yu(#),Xiaowen Xu(#), Pingping Liang, Kang Yong Loh, Bhargav Guntupalli, Daniel Roncancio, Yi Xiao*, A broadly applicable assay for rapidly and accurately quantifying DNA surface coverage on diverse particles. Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2017, 28, 933-943. (#: Co-first author)
7. Kan Li, Lei Wang,Xiaowen Xu*, Wei Jiang*, Label-free molecular beacons-based cascade amplification DNA machine for sensitive detection of telomeraseactivity. Talanta, 2017, 167, 645-650.
6.Xiaowen Xu, Lei Wang, Yongqi Huang, Wushuang Gao, Kan Li, Wei Jiang*, Model-guided interface probe arrangement for sensitive protein detection. Analytical Chemistry, 2016, 88, 9885-9889.
5.Xiaowen Xu, Xiurong Yang*, Reversion of DNA strand displacement with functional nucleic acids as toeholds. Chemical Communications, 2014, 50, 805-807.
4.Xiaowen Xu, Xiurong Yang*, Facile colorimetric detection of glucose based on an organic Fenton reaction. Analytical Methods (Inside cover), 2011, 3, 1056-1059.
3.Xiaowen Xu, Jia Zhang, Fan Yang, Xiurong Yang*, Colorimetric logic gates for small molecules using split/integrated aptamers and unmodified gold nanoparticles. Chemical Communications, 2011, 47, 9435-9437.
2.Xiaowen Xu, Juan Wang, Kui Jiao*, Xiurong Yang*, Colorimetric detection of mercury ion (Hg2+) based on DNA oligonucleotides and unmodified gold nanoparticles sensing system with a tunable detection range. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2009, 24, 3153-3158.
1.Xiaowen Xu, Juan Wang, Fan Yang, Kui Jiao*, Xiurong Yang*, Label-free colorimetric detection of small molecules utilizing DNA oligonucleotides and silver nanoparticles. Small, 2009, 5, 2669-2672.