1. H. Liu*, S. Kondo, N. Takeda, M. Unno*, Synthesis of Octacarboxy Spherosilicate, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2008, 130, 10074-10075.
2. Y. Liu, W. Yang, H. Liu*, Azobenzene-Functionalized Cage Silsesquioxanes as Inorganic–Organic Hybrid, Photoresponsive, Nanoscale, Building Blocks, Chem. Eur. J. 2015, 21, 4731-4738.
3. H. Liu*, M. Puchberger, and U. Schubert*, A Facile Route to Difunctionalized Monosubstituted Octasilsesquioxanes, Chem. Eur. J. 2011, 17, 5019-5023.
4. H. Liu,S.Zheng,K.Nie, Morphology an Thermomechanical Properties of Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Composites Involving Epoxy Resin and an Incompletely-Condensed Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane,Macromolecules 2005,38, 5088-5097.
5. H.Liu,S.Zheng, Polyurethane Networks Nanoreinforced by Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane, Macromol. Rapid Commun 2005, 26, 196-200.
6. H. Liu*, S. Kondo, N. Takeda, M. Unno*, An Efficient Approach to Monophenylfunctionalized Octasilsesquioxanes, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2009, 10, 1317-1319.
7. L. Xue, L. li, S. Feng*, H. Liu*, A facile route to multifunctional cage silsesquioxanes via the photochemical thiol-ene reaction, Journal of Organometallic Chemistry，2015, 783, 49-54.
8. H. Liu, S. Kondo, R. Tanaka, M. Unno, A Spectroscopic Investigation of Incompletely Condensed Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxanes(POSS-mono-ol, POSS-diol and POSS-triol): Hydrogen-Bonded Interaction and Host-Guest Complex J. Organomet. Chem. 2008, 693, 1301-1308.
9. H. Liu,W.Zhang,S.Zheng, Montmorillonite Intercalated by Ammonium of Octaaminopropyl Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane and Its Nanocomposites with Epoxy Resin, Polymer 2005, 46, 157-165.
10. D. Wang, L. Xue, L. Li, B.Deng, S. Feng*, H. Liu* and X. Zhao*, Rational Design and Synthesis of Hybrid Porous Polymers Derived from Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxanes via Heck Coupling Reactions, Macromolecular Rapid Communications, 2013, 34, 861-866.
11. D. Wang, W. Yang, L. Li, X. Zhao, S. Feng* and H. Liu*, Hybrid Networks Constructed from Tetrahedral Silicon-Centered Precursors and Cubic POSS-Based Building Blocks via Heck Reaction: Porosity, Gas Sorption, and Luminescence, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2013, 1, 13549–13558.
12. Y. Wu, D. Wang, L. Li, W. Yang, S. Feng* and H. Liu*, Hybrid porous polymers constructed from octavinylsilsesquioxane and benzene via Friedel–Crafts reaction: tunable porosity, gas sorption, and postfunctionalization, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2014, 2, 2160–2167.
13. D. Wang, W. Yang, S. Feng* and H. Liu*, Constructing Hybrid Porous Polymers from Cubic Octavinylsilsequioxane and Planar Halogenated Benzene, Polymer Chemistry, 2014, 5, 3634-3642.
14. L.Li, R. Liang, Y. Li, H. Liu*, S. Feng*, Hybrid thiol-ene network nanocomposites based on multi(meth)acrylate POSS, Journal of Colloid and interface Science, 2013, 406, 30-36.
15. W. Yang, D. Wang, L. Li, and H. Liu*, Construction of Hybrid Porous Materials from Cubic Octavinylsilsesquioxane through Friedel–Crafts Reaction Using Tetraphenylsilane as a Concentrative Crosslinker, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem，2014, 2976–2982.
16. L. Li, L. Xue, S. Feng, H. Liu*, Functionalization of Monovinyl Substituted Octasilsesquioxane via Photochemical Thiol-Ene Reaction, Inorganica Chimica Acta, 2013, 407, 269-273.
17. Y. Wu, L. Li, S. Feng*, H. Liu*, Hybrid nanocomposites based on novolac resin and octa(phenethyl) polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxanes (POSS): miscibility, specific interactions and thermomechanical properties, Polymer Bulletin, 2013, 70, 3261–3277.
18. L. Li, S. Feng, H. Liu*, Hybrid Lanthanide Complexes Based on a Novel β–Diketone Functionalized Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane (POSS) and Their Nanocomposites with PMMA via in Situ Polymerization, RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 39132 - 39139.
19. L. Li, H. Liu*, Facile Construction Hybrid Polystyrene with a String of Lanterns Shape from Monovinyl–substituted POSS and Commercial Polystyrene via Friedel–Crafts Reaction and Its Properties, RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 46710-46717.
20. D. Wang, L. Li, W. Yang, S. Feng, H. Liu* POSS-Based Luminescent Porous Polymers for Carbon Dioxide Sorption and Nitroaromatic Explosives Detection, RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 59877-59884.
21. W.Yang, Y. Gan, X. Jiang, and H. Liu*, Cinnamate Functionalized Cage Silsesquioxanes as Photoreactive Nanobuilding Blocks, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2015, 99-103.
22. X. Zhao, S.Wang, W. Zhang, J. Qiu, Y. Wu, H. Liu, C. Xu and X. Hao, Highly biocompatible POSS-coated CdTe quantum dots for cell labeling, RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 598-604.
23. X. Zhao, W. Zhang, Y. Wu, H. Liu and X. Hao, Facile fabrication of OA-POSS modified near-infrared-emitting CdSeTe alloyed quantum dots and their bioapplications, New Journal of Chemistry, 2014, 38, 3242-3249.
24. X. Zhao, J. Du, Y. Wu, H. Liu and X. Hao, Synthesis of highly luminescent POSS-coated CdTe quantum dots and its application in trace Cu2+ detection, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2013, 1, 11748-11753.
25. Y. Wu; L. Li; W. Yang; S. Feng; H. Liu*, Hybrid nanoporous polystyrene derived from cubic octavinylsilsesquioxane and commercial polystyrene via the Friedel–Crafts reaction, RSC Advances, 2015, 5 , 12987 – 12993.